Show Audio Feeds
Pocket Casts links
- G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickTimmis
- Blog: http://sickrimmit.blogspot.co.uk/
Aaron Honeycutt (Video/Audio Podcast Production)
What have we (the hosts) been doing ?
- Getting ready for Hurricane Matt in Florida
Sponsor: Big Blue Button
Those of you that have attended the Kubuntu parties, will have seen our Big Blue Button conference and online education service.
Video, Audio, Presentation, Screenshare and whiteboard tools.
We are very grateful to Fred Dixon and the team at BigBlueButton.org go check out their project.
Identify, install and review one app each from the Discover software center and do a short screen demo and review.
Linode, an awesome VPS with super fast SSD’s, Data connections, and top notch support. We have worked out a sponsorship for a server to build packages quicker and get to our users faster.
Instantly deploy and get a Linode Cloud Server up and running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location.
- SSD Storage
- 40Gbit Network
- Intel E5 Processors
BIG SHOUT OUT to Linode for working with us!
Kubuntu Developer Feedback
- Clive became a Kubuntu Developer!!!
- The Linux Gamer interview
Questions about Gaming on Linux:
- Who are you and what do you do?
- What makes a Game developer want to bring their AAA game to Linux?
- Has stores like Humble Bundle, Indie Gala helped Linux gaming?
- Are Linux graphics drivers getting better?
- What are your thoughts on Vulkan?
TLG YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tuxreviews
TLG Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thelinuxgamer
- From: Snowhog @ https://www.kubuntuforums.net/
I just want to express my thanks for all the hard work developers and testers put into the Kubuntu/KDE/Plasma projects. So few of you; so many of us, and the “us’s” always seem to want ‘more’, and tend to, more often than not, complain about what isn’t included and what isn’t working instead of praising that which is and does.
For me, and with very few exceptions since I first started using Kubuntu in 2007, Kubuntu has simply just worked. I am constantly amazed that such a robust and feature filled operating system is available to everyone for free (free to me). The developers and testers simply don’t receive the credit and gratitude you all have earned.
So, again, from one of the “us’s”, THANK YOU!
Please feel free to pass this along.
How to contact the Kubuntu Team:
- Website: https://kubuntu.org
- IRC: irc.freenode.net
- Telegram Groups:
- Telegram Channel:
- Social Media
How to contact the Kubuntu Podcast Team: