Artful Aardvark (17.10) final Beta images are now available for testing. Help us make 17.10 the best release yet!
The Kubuntu team will be releasing 17.10 on October 19, 2017.
This is the final Beta pre-release. Kubuntu Beta pre-releases are NOT recommended for:
- Regular users who are not aware of pre-release issues
- Anyone who needs a stable system
- Anyone uncomfortable running a possibly frequently broken system
- Anyone in a production environment with data or workflows that need to be reliable
Kubuntu Beta pre-releases are recommended for:
- Regular users who want to help us test by finding, reporting, and/or fixing bugs
- Kubuntu, KDE, and Qt developers
Getting Kubuntu 17.10 Beta 2:
To upgrade to Kubuntu 17.10 pre-releases from 17.04, run
sudo do-release-upgrade -d
from a command line.
Download a Bootable image and put it onto a DVD or USB Drive here:
Torrents are also available.
See our release notes: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/Beta2/Kubuntu
Please report any bugs on Launchpad using the commandline:
Check on IRC channels, Kubuntuforum or the Kubuntu mail lists if you don’t know the package name.
KDE bugs (bugs in Plasma or KDE applications) are still filed at https://bugs.kde.org.