The Beta of Impish Indri (to become 21.10 in October) has now been released, and is available for download.
This milestone features images for Kubuntu and other Ubuntu flavours.
Pre-releases of the Impish Indri release are not recommended for:
- Anyone needing a stable system.
- Regular users who are not aware of pre-release issues.
- Anyone in a production environment with data or workflows that need to be reliable.
They are, however, recommended for:
- Regular users who want to help us test by finding, reporting, and/or fixing bugs.
- Kubuntu, KDE, and Qt developers.
- Other Ubuntu flavour developers.
The Beta includes some software updates that are ready for broader testing. However, it is an early set of images, so you should expect some bugs.
Kubuntu is taking part in #UbuntuTestingWeek from from September 23rd to September 29th. Details for all flavours are available on the Ubuntu Discourse announcement.