Andrea Del Sarto ( Audio Podcast Production )
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan (Show Host)
Rick Timmis (Show Host)
Aaron Honeycutt (Show Host)
- blog: http://usefoss.com/
- New Audio producer
- Plasma 5.5 is on the way, we’re reorganizing some packaging infrastructure
- Site is still maintained, not much news because of the low manpower and the packaging reorganization
- Kubuntu Council & Ubuntu Community Council Feb 11th @ 17:00 UTC on Google+
- Packaging? https://notes.kde.org/p/kubuntu-packaging
- We’re working on streamlining the packaging process
From: Martin Der
“Hello guys! I´m a long time user of KDE and really happy about your podcast! Keep up the good work!
I would really like to hear about your opinion on a question I have (maybe on the next show?)
I know about programing but mostly for scientific applications (matlab and a bit of python). Now I would like to get a bit into GUIs and apps. Most info I found says the easiest way to get started would be in pyQt…. I really would like to keep it open source and if possible cross-platform.
Do you agree? What are the most common/your favourite IDE’s for programming in pyQt on Kubuntu?”
Our reply (in short, besides what we said in the show): We think you should look into QT, QML, QT Creator and Kalgebra.
How to find the Kubuntu Team:
How to find the Kubuntu Podcast Team: