The beta of Groovy Gorilla (to become 20.10) has now been released, and is available for download.
This milestone features images for Kubuntu and other Ubuntu flavours.
Pre-releases of the Groovy Gorilla are not recommended for:
- Anyone needing a stable system
- Regular users who are not aware of pre-release issues
- Anyone uncomfortable running a possibly frequently broken system
- Anyone in a production environment with data or workflows that need to be reliable
They are, however, recommended for:
- Regular users who want to help us test by finding, reporting, and/or fixing bugs
- Kubuntu, KDE, and Qt developers
- Other Ubuntu flavour developers
The Beta includes some software updates that are ready for broader testing. However, it is an early set of images, so you should expect some bugs.
- Read more information about the Kubuntu 20.10 Beta in the Release Notes.
- Read the full text of the main Ubuntu Groovy Gorilla announcement.
The Ubuntu Groovy Gorilla Release notes will give more details of changes to the Ubuntu base.